SACHS products are manufactured from high-quality materials, using state-of-the-art technology and processes.
- SACHS Performance: tuning products for aspiring race drivers
- Clutch kit with DMF and XTend
- Shock absorbers
- Clutches, clutch kits, XTend
- Continuous Damping Control (CDC)
- Dual-mass flywheels (DMF)
- Modular suspension struts and shock absorbers
- Fan clutch
- Passenger car torque converters
- Complementary products
- Clutch actuation systems
- Release forks for commercial vehicles
- Clutches, CV clutch release bearings, SACHS XTend
- CDC dampers for CV
- Truck shock absorbers
- Shock absorbers for buses
- Clutches and clutch kits for buses and coaches
Greater comfort – less wear: the pneumatic clutch actuation system SACHS ConAct.
Sporty, safe, comfortable: SACHS CDC dampers for trucks.
- Aftermarket OEM quality
- BMW clutch disc
- BMW clutch housing cover
- BMW clutch housing
- BMW clutch kit component
Checking motorcycle clutches is part of the daily work of a motorcycle repair shop. If the check-up shows that the clutch is defective, the shop removes the old clutch and installs a new one. The practical SACHS motorcycle clutch kit is perfect for this because it comes with all the clutch components needed to replace a BMW clutch, making the job smooth and easy for the shop. The SACHS motorcycle clutch kit consists of:
- Motorcycle clutch disks in OE quality for gentle shifting and optimal power transmission. The disk comes with the appropriate friction material just as if it were an OE part.
- Motorcycle diaphragm springs made of high-quality spring steel for reliable power transmission and extremely comfortable shifting
- Motorcycle clutch plates with precision-cut friction surface for optimal power transmission and durability
- Motorcycle clutch housing plates that are perfectly aligned with the clutch disks
- Motorcycle clutch housing with OE starter ring gear